How many lessons will I have?
- Year 7, 8 & 9 – 7 lessons.
- Year 10 & 11 – 8 lessons a fortnight
What topics will I learn?
You will cover topics under the heading:
- Geometry & Data
Please note that there is a drop in session on a Thursday after school. It is for those learners that need any extra support or just want to have a chat about their maths lessons & work.
For any further information, please contact Mr C Henry
What skills will i need for your lesson?
- You will need to have good listening skills and perseverance.
- You need to be willing to ‘have a go’ at everything and not worry about making mistakes.
What equipment will i need to bring with me?
- Pen, pencil, ruler, protractor, compass & scientific calculator.
Google Classroom Codes
Mr Wilson ‘s Class
8Q2 – 1cisvbt
8C3 – rbsmgvb
9C4 – p5awjli
10Q4 – h4mnngi
Get In Touch
Location: CQHS, Golftyn Lane, Connahs Quay, CH5 4BH
Main Office Telephone: 01244 813491
School Day: M-F: 8:50am - 3:15pm